10.07.2008

Bentley Green

This almost makes me want to be a Mavs fan. But, not quite. I am getting pretty excited for basketball season (despite hearing the news that Ginobili will be out for the first two months).

I couldn't put the video on the blog because it is too great, but you can follow this link. It will definitely be worth it for those of you who don't know who Bentley Green is (he's 6 years old). While you are at Youtube, check out his performance on the Ellen show. I hope my kid is this money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4wcLJ7hIE

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I lay claim to buy baby J a watch that is as big as his/her face. I'm sure trev has the sunglasses covered, and with you as his daddy- baby will definately have the rapping thing down... Cam can start looking for baggy baby jeans- and who knows- maybe you'll produce the first two-year-old rapper for the spurs. Then again, as long as I am this baby's aunt... probably not. :)