7.07.2009

Message From The Liberal Menace To Me

The liberal menace sent me the link to this video, which is stinking hilarious by the way, and I had to ask myself: Why did she think of me? What is it about this video that reminds her of me? Curious. Is it because of my poor eating habits? Is it my well-known love of fast food that inspired this welcome, if not uninvited, email? Maybe it is my, as Bill Maher would put it, "flat-earth" mentality towards the global warming hoax.

I don't think it is any of that. I just think it is funny and she wanted to share it with all of you reader. So, here it is, compliments of the liberal menace.....fixing humanity one funny video at a time.


Taco Bell's New Green Menu Takes No Ingredients From Nature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew eating at Taco Bell would make Al Gore proud....and the natural gas that is produced sometime after the meal...if only that could be harnessed.