7.02.2009

Canción del Día

This song is dedicated to my dad. He would bust out this record at the end of every semester at BYU and blast it in our little Wymount apartment. I have many fond childhood memories of this song. It meant that dad was done (at least for the time being) and that life was awesome. I even carried on the tradition when I attended BYU. When I would talk to my dad at the end of a semester he would invariably ask if I had played the song and I would respond with a resounding YES! I love.this.song and hope you enjoy it too (and the AWESOME 70's getup featured in the video)! Enjoy "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry.

3 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

classic!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Great song, Cami. If we thought playing this song after finals was awesome, imagine the volume and crazy dancing that will be going on after each of the three rounds of Boards. Our neighbors will definitely complain.

Anonymous said...

A feel good "one hit wonder" if ever there was one! Especially love the hair and costumes.