7.02.2009

Chanson du Jour

Album #5 is Amnesiac. If I were having an argument with myself, I could see myself convincing me that this is my favorite Radiohead album. Hard to pick a favorite, but I might could convince myself that this is the one. Who knows? But, the answer, in case you were wondering, to the question "What is your favorite Radiohead album?" is "The one I am listening to". Just in case you were wondering.

Today is another day where there are too many good songs to narrow down, so I didn't. There is too much music here to just listen to. Go ahead and get the videos playing and then go on to something else and enjoy the music. Here are my favorite songs off the album.

Anonymous, you may just want to skip the next few days. But, I do have a special treat for you. Maybe you will like a Radiohead song if it's not an original, but a cover. Radiohead doesn't do these often, but this one is pretty good. I will put it at the end, just for you.

Life In A Glass House (favorite song on Amnesiac, favorite Radiohead song period, maybe my favorite SONG, period) - best listened to VERY LOUD


Pyramid Song


You And Whose Army? (a close second - almost my favorite song on the album)


Knives Out


I Might Be Wrong


Radiohead cover of Nobody Does It Better by Carly Simon from the James Bond "The Spy Who Loved Me" soundtrack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just cannot accept that "glass house" is your FAVORITE song of all time. You were raised better than that.
and no, even a cover song was horrible.