7.13.2009

Chanson du Jour

Here is the suggestion for this week's songs of the day, made by Anonymous.

Here is my suggestion: WE all have songs that are on a very short list of songs that anytime we hear them; does not matter the time day, what we are doing, the mood we are in or how many times we have listened to it, we turn up the volume and get lost in the song. It would be interesting to have anyone out there tell us the song(s).

Ok, let's play. I will start. We already have contributions from Anonymous and the liberal menace. Any other contributions are welcome. We will get them all up, as long as they are in on time. And by the way, I am not going to Cheyenne and will not say hi to Dick Cheney, but Cami does not know where we are going yet so I had to make something up. But, it will be fun. I have always wanted to go to Roswell, NM. HA!

Here is a song that will make me shake my tailfeather every time I hear it, no matter what...

Whenever I have to do some chores I don't want to do, or mow a lawn in hot weather, I can listen to this song and feel energized and excited about the dreaded task, no matter what.

You Only Live Once by The Strokes

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I just want to repost my previous comment... Just to make sure there is no excuse for my song not to be posted!

Barbie Girl by Aqua.

Whenever I hear this song, it makes me smile and puts me in a good mood :)

(even if it is a bit demeaning...)

Anonymous said...

The Strokes, YES, that is exactly what I mean about a song that can pick you up no matter what. I can see how that would do that for you.

the hadzic clan said...

great song! this will be a fun (if not dynamic) week. but, then again, aren't they all!!!