4.14.2009

Obama Suggests New Slogan For Republican Party

Let's face it. Whether you like the man or not, Obama runs a good campaign. Plus, as a bipartisan, he is genuinely concerned that everyone's voice is heard and considered (I mean just take a look at all zero of the Republicans that vote for his fantasy island concoctions...errr.....bills). I was reading a report today that talked about Obama and how bad he felt that Republicans are getting smashed in recent elections. He just couldn't believe that Al Franken won in Minnesota and just felt really bad. He said action must be taken.

So, in his infinite generosity and benevolence, he has helped the Republican Party come up with a new slogan for the 2010 campaign. He has even given the RNC permission to use the slogan against him in 2012. Here is the slogan:



I have two thoughts on this. 1) Why did he steal the slogan from a children's book? and 2) Why does he not include the Republican Party's apathy for poor people and minorities? I mean, it is clear Republicans don't like old people, but there are many more people they want to alienate.

I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea, but Michael Steele loves it. I can just see it now...Romney 2012 - Who cares about elderly people? It just doesn't have a nice ring to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better care about elderly people!!