4.06.2009

Chanson du Jour

I heard today's song on the radio this weekend and it inspired the theme for this week: 70s week.

Riddle: What do you get when you combine kids being grinded into sausage, daydreaming, and a bunch of kids going T.A.P.S. on their school?

Answer: Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd


And remember, no dark sarcasm in the classroom. If I've said it once I've said it a million times.

By the way, I am very nervous about 70s week because I have no idea what kind of videos I will find. I don't think video recording technology existed in the 70s, so please bear with me this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice crack on the 70's. Just remember that the music from the late 60's and 70's has had enduring quality that is not found with the current "musical fluff".
It is 2009 and you listened to a pink floyd song from the 70's and it stirred your soul. that is greatness!