9.19.2009

My Racist Dog

So, I needed a textbook for one of my classes (Cellular Physiology if you were wondering) and I decided to take the baby and the dog for a drive into downtown Dallas to go pick it up today (mom is at a work function). While down there (near UT Southwestern), we ran in to many bruthas and sistas on Harry Hines and other adjoining streets. Now, I love bruthas and sistas, but Molly felt the need to bark at all of them she saw. Why would she bark at them? I have no idea. She only barks at the yappy dog across the alley and the UPS man. Why now? Why here? AK and I were very confused at the erratic behavior of our dog. Yes, our BLACK dog. Go figure.

I guess the chart at the following link needs to be updated to include barking dogs.

Racist Chart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take into account that molly is just plain crazy.

the hadzic clan said...

may she's a republican, too.