8.13.2009

Chanson du Jour

So, I have been a little slacky the last couple of days. But, we will make up for it today with a lengthy video. I really think you will enjoy it (especially all of my reader who love/remember/long for the 70s). It may not be an official song, but I think you will all agree that the song is awesome. If you want to skip the informational intro, go to about the 3:30 mark and the song will start about there. But, for those of you with a weak science background (like me) may need the 3 minute intro. Skip it if you like.

Protein Synthesis by Stanford University Chemistry Dept.


PS - I sat thru a 2 hour lecture on this. I could have just watched this 13 minute video and learned the same garbage.

2 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

tRNA!!! whoo-hoo!!!

wonder what that "puff of smoke" really was...energy? i think NOT!!!

Anonymous said...

I really don't think I'm any smarter for having watched that video.