8.05.2009

Chanson du Jour

It's not even 9 am. Have been on campus almost 3 hours already. About to sit through a 3 hour lecture on "Transcription and RNA Processing". I can think of nothing I would rather do. It is times like these where I need to fall back on my surefire form of entertainment: the lethal beating of Anonymous with a blunt object. That is why I chose today's song. It has the trifecta of Anonymous-beating.

1) Slow and long
2) Repetitive
3) In a foreign language

This should be an absolute drubbing and the thought of him having to sit through the next 4.5 minutes will keep me going all day today. So, here's to you, Anonymous. My sanity.

Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros

Just as a side note. I do like Sigur Ros. A lot. But, they are not a group that I can listen to at anytime. I have to be in the mood. But, I think their music is beautiful. I have heard their concerts are absolutely amazing. You just have to know when to move your "fins" to the left and right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha good doctor, the joke is on you. I loved the video and song of old folk gangs causing a rukus. Very funny. The music was good.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Funsucker!

the hadzic clan said...

i didn't know they put the town hall meetings to music.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

That has to go down as the best comment on the blog yet. I will laugh for weeks with that one. Isn't it funny that the people on government healthcare are the ones so opposed to it? Weird. That was the only thing I read on dailykos today that I agreed with.