2.03.2010

Chanson du Jour

I have been listening to this group/guy nonstop for the last few days now. I am really enjoying his stuff, despite the fact that he performed at a few Obama rallies during the campaign. We have previously played this video of his on the blog, but here are the videos for today's competition. Enjoy today's artist, Bright Eyes.

Easy/Lucky/Free


First Day Of My Life


Road To Joy (pardon the bleeped words, don't worry about watching the interview afterwards if you don't want to, and enjoy the trumpet man smashing his trumpet)

4 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

i thought the edward furlong hairstyle went out years ago after ed tried to free imprisoned lobsters from a grocery store in kentucky.

anyway... good songs. can't decide between the first two.

Anonymous said...

First day of my life is a good song, two thumbs up.

easy/lucky it's alright but not great.

road to joy was one of the worst songs I have heard in at least a day or two from your blog.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Thanks for listening to these songs. The correct answer is 1) First day of my life,2) Road to Joy and 3) Easy/Lucky/Free. But, I am glad that you liked any of them.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

He does have that Edward Furlong look to him doesn't he. Somehow I doubt he was on the soundtrack to American History X though.