12.08.2009

Chanson du Jour

I have never really been a fan of today's band. Then, I heard this "ready for the radio" song and really liked it. Maybe I need to give them another listen? The die hard fans of this band, a few of which follow this piece of garbage blog, may think this is their worst song, but I like it.

Plus, the video features the Snuggle bear's evil twin wreaking havoc on a city, which is pretty awesome. Turn this one up as loud as you can to get the full experience. It is a good rockin' out song.

Uprising by Muse


I like this one too. It's kind of Travis-y. Invincible.

5 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

i always thought they were more u2-y instead of travis-y. either way. love 'em. and why stop at just giving props to the evil twin of snuggle bear? those evil twins of the "it's a small world" puppets ROCK!!!

Phill said...

This might be the best posting yet. I'm not a "Muse Fan" but I do dig some of the songs they do. I like their sound as long as they aren't whiny songs. This video made it all the better. Loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's not go as far to say this was your best posting ever.....but they were two solid choices. We all knew you would rebound from the little eagles disaster.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I can see the U2 comparison, hadzic clan. Maybe that is why I have never liked them. I still think Invincible sounds very Travis-y. Glad you liked this post Phill. I will keep trying to make this blog worth people's time. Glad I could rebound Anonymous. Rebounding has always been a strong part of my game

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

By the way, the It's a small world ID was pretty funny. I missed that one.