12.02.2009

Chanson du Jour

We are going to have a competition today. It will be interesting to see which song will win.....Most Sleep Inducing Song (this should really please Anonymous).

Up first is this ditty. Curs In The Weeds by Horse Feathers


What about this one? It Will Follow The Rain by The Tallest Man On Earth (misleading name - don't get too excited)


Or this one? Dream by Priscilla Ahn


And the answer to your question is YES, I do like all three songs. Now I must go back to learning about ventricular preload and an exciting lineup of afternoon classes that will cover heart embryology, cardiac muscle mechanics part 3, and microcirculation. Think I'll be awake for those 3 hours? I think you're right.

2 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

i cast my vote for priscilla. lover her!

fyi... her cover of leonard cohen's hallelujah is most excellent. probably my favorite version (but don't tell kate voegele that).

Anonymous said...

that was fun!
Horse Feathers: made me sleep like a baby.(I woke up every 2 minutes crying)

Tallest Man: Would like the instrumental version.

Pricilla Ahn: Very Nice. Liked it. The little harmonica bit is always a plus for me.