12.01.2011

Chanson du Jour

This song is for the newly returned missionary, my brother Big Al. I just want you to know that I liked the new Coldplay album so much I bought it the other day. Also it is for my wife who loves these guys as well.

Paradise by Coldplay


Watching this video reminded me of another British production that involved dressing up in animal suits; the tv show Trigger Happy TV. Anyone remember that show on Comedy Central? It was probably my favorite show of the late 90s. Here is a little clip that gives you only a small idea of how great this show is.

Trigger Happy TV Clip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Entertaining song and video. The little tv clip was very funny.

Alex said...

This is pure Greatness! Of course! What else do you expect from Coldplay!

Anonymous said...

Very Good Blog it is actually useful for me. keep writing and happy blogging. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more.excellent writing about stock marketing.Thankyou for sharing wonderful blog views, its a really wonderful blog.Good.
I also provide Real Estate information Please visit-

Keywords -

Plots in Ghaziabad

http://www.proptiger.com/property-in-ghaziabad-real-estate.php

Anonymous said...

I would like to tell you that you have given much knowledge about it.
also would recommend to choose residential property. I have seen many posts on the real estate but It is best of all thank you very much for the sharing and just keep up the good work.
I also provide Real Estate information Please visit .

Keyword -

Real Estate in Ghaziabad

http://www.proptiger.com/property-in-ghaziabad-real-estate.php