1.27.2010

Chanson du Jour

A little break from studying GI. I have had enough biochemistry today to last me a lifetime. But, after studying all day, I know not to eat too much sugar. What a revelation!

It took me a while to decide on today's song. I passed up songs by such noted artists like Emiliana Torrini, Basia Bulat, El Guincho, Be Your Own Pet (whose song The Kelly Affair has a pretty good video - I just don't like the song/style), Taken By Trees, and It Hugs Back. So, I hope you appreciate the few minutes it took to weed those out. Today's video mesmerized me and terrified me all at the same time. But, the song is pretty good and the video is pretty stinking awesome.

I Say Fever by Ramona Falls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

spooky but intriguing

the hadzic clan said...

sophie and ben loved this. (don't say it! i know... bad parent award for me) their favorite part of "mars attacks" is when the martians put the chihuahua head on sara jessica parker's body - or was it her head on the chihuahua body and the chihuahua head on pierce brosnan's body? gonna have to go watch it now, otherwise the uncertainty will drive me batty.

and, of course, you know i like this freaky stuff.

as for anonymous' concern. NO i was not speaking ill of you. i just couldn't come up with a witty comment ( such as yours) so i thought the french would spice it up a little.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Yes, Anonymous, I completely agree with your verbose analysis. I am glad Sophie and Ben enjoyed the video, hadzic clan. I think that is fine parenting. I can't wait to get AK into all this stuff. I am also glad that your family enjoys Mars Attacks. That is the one movie that I have not been able to convince Cami of the greatness of. Oh well. I will keep trying. And thanks for the French. I had to use the google translator, but it did not translate the ci comme ca part or whatever it was. So, I am still lost. But, it was impressive.

the hadzic clan said...

"so so" would be the translation... or at least it was when i learned french 35 years ago!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Thanks. Merci